jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

How can I pay, too much?

 +Alf
I have read your note on this reply and I just want to thank you for your comment. I have had many compliments over the years, but this is very personnel to the point of knowing someone can appreciate love that is given in an unconditional way. This was an honor from me to receive these words from you as I see you doing the same....extending unconditional love to those around you. I think it is a beautiful way to live, accepting others for who and what they are, without hesitation and without seeking anything in return. I believe that is what we have been taught to do not with the concepts of love as it is in these days but the concepts of love as we are supposed to live it. You for one, have been blessed with the God like charecteristics I have believed people should have within. You have really been an incentive to me in many ways. I don't know if you noticed, but I don't usually discuss my most inner  feelings with people, but you can believe I have grown to love you very much and consider it an honor, a blessing, that you have entered my life AND Steve's.   Believe me, if this has been my final blessing on this earth, then I can never say my life has been in vain. We love you and we are here for you.  
Ishikawa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario