sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

I choose

I choose me. I choose to wake up day after day and try. I choose to fall asleep night after night and dream. I choose today, tomorrow, and all the days I'm given. I choose life. I choose now; my present and later; my future. I choose to fly, and when I cannot fly I shall walk. When my feet are too tired I will crawl. I choose to never give up no matter how hard things get. I choose to love. To give. To live. I choose to dream. To discover. To pick myself up over and over. To learn from my mistakes. To accept the flaws I have. I choose to be positive. I choose to smile. To laugh. To breathe. To leave behind my past. To cleanse my soul of negativity. To forgive. To live the life I've imagined. I choose to let go of my hate. I choose to hold on time and time again. I choose this life, this present, this me. I choose me everyday in every way. I choose me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario